What criteria are important when making your personal choice, and last but not least:
how or where can you find someone who meets your expectations?
Stiftung Warentest looked into this matter more closely and made the following recommendations as to what patients should pay attention to at all costs:
- The practice must be clean and hygienic.
- A waiting room that is not too full indicates good time management.
- Medical facts are explained in a way that is easy to understand.
- Medical information is a matter for the "boss".
- The dental nurses are pleasant and helpful.
- Patients are treated like people, not like cases.
- The dentist takes his time.
- Extensive information and advice before the treatment begins.
- The costs are fixed before the treatment begins.
- The practice offers modern preventive treatments.
- The dentist works with a loupe.
- The patient feels no pain during the treatment.
- The practice offers a recall system.
And the most important point:
- The dentist’s experience, the skill and care with which he works.
These criteria are all part of our philosophy. Since founding our practice in 1990, we have made every effort to treat our patients in the way we would like to be treated ourselves. In a friendly manner, with good service and with enjoyment of the outstanding dental and technical care provided.